Sunday, June 22, 2014

Palo alto. Day 1 stop

Well we made it to the travellodge here in palo alto.  Mileage mark 12.04 miles.   Between us we have four very sore feet.   Did I mention our sore feet?     

About a mile back we stopped at a CVS and not knowing the level of offered amenities at the hotel we bought a handful of travel size items.   Shampoo, lotion, etc.   now we have both taken showers and have our feet swathed in lotion and clean socks.   Both on our phones.   Maybe this is just the way people live these days.

Having said that, as I blog on the blogger app on my phone, the map app on my phone just showed me that there us a deli about a quarter of a mile back that makes sandwiches.   I will go back and get something for the two of us and spare Jana the agony if having to walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment